Debbie, 30, needs financial assistance to enable her walk again. After completing the first hip surgery, she needs 3 million naira to carry out the last surgery on the other hip.
She’s in dire need of financial assistance to carry out these surgery.
Let’s help her walk again 🙏
Facts About Debbie’s Condition at the moment
- She has been diagnosed with Lupus since 2019
- Lupus has no cure but can be managed, so her tissue are constantly fighting her immune systems.
- She can’t walk to enable her run around and earn a living to manage the condition and live a normal life. Due to overdose from previous treatments.
- Debbie is in her early 30’s, she has completed one of the hip replacement operations required, total bill was 6 million, so she needs 3 million to carry out the last surgery for her to walk again.
- The surgery cost the family virtually everything and that’s why we need your help to help her walk again with one last hip surgery.
A video of her telling her story is included this campaign.
If you are touched by her story please 🙏🏾, send her some ray of hope today:
God Bless you as you help Debbie walk again 🤲🏾