Your funding will help me achieve the following:
By the Grace of God if elected as Member; Ondo State House of Assembly representing Akure South Constituency 1, I will focus on the following key areas of interest:
1. Poverty alleviation: Poverty is a system that has been made the birth right of every common Nigerians by the set of politicians ruling us today, and for a country to move forward, Poverty has to be addressed.
For me as a law maker, I would work towards the welfare of the people of my constituency by creating a welfare package that addresses education, wealth creation through agribusiness/skills acquisitions, and youth and women empowerment among others.
2. Use participatory approach to ensure the planning design and implementation of my constituency projects through regular town hall meeting with the constituents.
3. Youth/women empowerment: This will be done through facilitating loan schemes to our trained youths, and women.
4. Sponsoring bills that will benefit the people of my constituency in the social and economic areas.
5. Regular awards of scholarships to the Brilliant but less privilege students across all strata of education in my constituency.
6. Distribution of Educational materials to pupils across the public primary schools in my constituency.
7. I shall promote quiz/debates and sporting activities among the youths of my constituency.
8. I shall sponsor bills on establishing functional education in Ondo state that will see to address the menace of unemployment among our teeming youths. This bills will enable our youths acquire relevant skills free of charge. I will achieve this by establishing 3 skills acquisition centers in 3 major locations of my constituency where profitable skills in agribusiness, networking, web and graphics designs, CCTV camera installations, Computer and phones repair, ATM maintenance, videography/photography, hairdressing, laundry tailoring/ fashion designing , barbing, event decorations, catering, among others will be learnt for free .
9. I will also establish free coaching centres for learners from the six wards of my constituency who are preparing for external exams such as JAMB/UTME, WAEC, NECO etc. with special concentration on English Language, Mathematics and other key subjects.
*I can only achieve this through your votes. A vote for AAC come March, 2019, is a vote for Ojogbon Abimbola Omoseebi to achieve this dream.