Funding for school fees



I am a beneficiary of the Rivers state Sustainable Development Agency Scholarship, sent to study abroad by the Rivers Government but have been abandoned by the government as they have refused to pay the fees so I can collect my certificate.

Please help me get my BSc certificate so I can move on with my life as well as get a job.

Thank you.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Funding for school fees”